This present volume is a chronological collection of the
earliest publications of Phineas Parkhurst Quimby’s writings.
- 1862 ~ Letter to the Editor ~ written by Phineas P. Quimby
- 1887 ~ The True History of Mental Healing ~ written by Julius A. Dresser
- 1888 ~ Phineas Parkhurst Quimby ~ written by George A. Quimby
- 1895 ~ The Philosophy of P. P. Quimby ~ written by Annetta G. (Seabury) Dresser
- 1921 ~ The Quimby Manuscripts ~ compiled and edited by Horatio W. Dresser
Travel through history as the introduction of Quimby and his metaphysical or spiritual healing methodology unfolds before the world, as told by some of the people who knew him best!
From left to right: Phineas P. Quimby; Julius A. Dresser; George A. Quimby; Annetta G. (Seabury) Dresser; and Horatio W. Dresser.
Library of Congress Control Number: 2012944663
ISBN 978-0-9849276-1-6 paperback
ISBN 978-0-9849276-2-3 ebook
Compiled with Introductory Remarks
by Ronald A. Hughes
Phineas Parkhurst Quimby Resource Center
Live outside the United States? Contact us for international shipping rates at